Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 21! How about a recap?

2/8: Did you feel liberated doing the 27 thing fling boogie? I really wanted to tackle my sock drawer, but ended up doing accounting in my office instead. So upon completing daily receipts for January, I tackled a pile upon pile of paperwork. Remember the notion that that computers will paperwork obsolete?! Hmmm... I think that plan backfired! At least in my office...

2/9: Ramping up the daily tasks.

2/10: Tell someone about the Happiness = Wellness Experiment.

2/11: Write & mail a Valentine.  ♥

My husband considers Valentine's Day as a "Hallmark" holiday, but then he is the antithesis of a sentimental guy. How does he show his love and affection? By doing the laundry.  <Swoon!> Honey you shouldn't have!  While clean laundry doesn't make my heart flutter, I have grown to appreciate his expression of his love language. 

2/12: Waterfall Wednesday. Holy Cow that was alot of fluid. I obviously need to up my daily intake (and no, not more coffee Susanne!)

2/13: Positive in the Present. Jim Rohn said it best, "Here's the best way to treat a problem: As an opportunity to grow ... If you will change, everything will change for you."

2/14: ♥ <mwah!>

2/15: Gratitude Review: By now you should have a bouquet of gratitudes! Would love to know which one surprised you the most.

2/16: Instrumental Music. I had the delight to wedding dress shop with a friend and in the midst of the day we discussed wedding songs.  Our wedding song was Cast Your Fate to the Wind by Vince Guaraldi played by George Winston. It's still one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.  


I, like many, was first introduced to Guaraldi through Linus & Lucy the recognizable theme to Charles Schulz' Peanuts specials. :)

2/17: 25 Jumping Jacks! Wheee... were you taken back to grade school PE class?

2/18: Up to Date Dr/Dental Check ups. Think Nike ... JUST DO IT!

2/19: Create! I want to know what you 'made' today!

2/20: Spic & Span.

2/21: Flowers! After a week of named Snow Events (35+ inches of snow this month so far!) who wouldn't love a breathe of spring & summer? I'll leave you today with this gorgeous display... ahhhh...

3 comments:

  1. Yay it worked! Thank you for the 21 day recap, looking forward to keeping the momentum going! I had the most difficulties with the working out 3x a week (no surprise!) but am getting back into the groove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspired the reboot! Your enthusiasm for the Experiment has been an inspiration to me :) I totally get it ... Some weeks 3x is tough. If it doesn't happen this week...then we refocus and make it happen the next! xo

      Delete